Get up and get hoppin’ with Hop Star, a hopscotch style video redemption game by Bay Tek Games!
If you enjoyed the game of hopscotch in the schoolyard then you’ll love this. Hop Star features interactive, skill-based game play inside of a bright and colorful game cabinet.
To play, add credits then use the infrared sensor gamepad to hop as far as you can on the hopscotch course in a set amount of time. The player-paced hop detection allows you to challenge yourself to improve— the faster you hop, the farther you get! You can even add time to your game by hopping on the bonus time clocks.
The variety of 3-dimensional courses on the 42″ screen provide new challenges for every game. The progressive jackpot feature, course time and difficulty controls are adjustable in the operator menu, making the game a perfect fit for any location.
Bay Tek Entertainments’ Hop Star Features:
– Exclusive to arcades; no one is going to hop on top of their phone or gamepad!
– The classic hopscotch is brought to arcade life!
– Infrared sensor pad detects single or double foot hops
– Hop as far as you can to win tickets
– Great graphics displayed on a 42″ vertically-oriented HD display
– Ticket dispenser included
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; card swipe ready.
Check out Hop Star in action from the IAAPA 2014 trade show