Take your skills to the arcade and with them the chance to win a mini-basketball prize in ICE’s Hoop It Up redemption arcade game. This is for the “Mega Tickets” model, where players only play for tickets and not a basketball prize. You can find that model by clicking here.
Hoop It Up comes in an attractive, towering game cabinet with bright artwork and tasteful use of RGB LED light fixtures. With each play, users are challenged to shoot the ball into the moving hoop that is fixed to the central backboard of the game to win the “Mega Bonus” of tickets. If that shot misses, then you still can win a smaller amount of tickets, meaning that everyone’s a winner! There are fifteen different target holes found at the bottom of the game chamber. These targets can be adjusted by the operator for offering different ticket values, and begin moving the moment the player makes their shot. It is super easy to control, as you only have one button to use. This makes the game about skill and timing.
See how Hoop It Up works from this video shot at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
ICE’s Hoop It Up [Ticket Model] Features:
– A striking basketball themed redemption game that comes in a fantastic cabinet
– Made in the USA
– Bright white LED’s provide general illumination lighting while RGB LED fixtures provide additional appeal
– Skill-based mechanical redemption play
– Single button play
– Sixteen targets in total; one moving basketball hoop attached to the back
– Multi-color LED display for messages built into the moving hoop
– Red numerical LED displays show current ticket values of other targets; can be adjusted by the operator
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– Comes with a dual slot coin door; card swipe compatible