Do you see a lot of younger players at your venue? Offer them something a little different but a lot of fun with Hit The Beat by Andamiro.
Hit The Beat is a drum-style rhythm game that features bright & colorful graphics with a premise that is easy to approach, Unlike other drumming games, the player is not presented with drum-pads – instead there is a multi-color lit dome with a cartoon enemy drawn on it. Hit any part of the dome to coincide with the approaching notes and your character on screen will slash them away. Also instead of standard drumsticks, either of the players uses a set of sponge sticks to dish out the beats. Complete the song for the boss battle at the end of the level!
Andamiro’s Hit The Beat Features:
– Rhythm game designed especially for kids; 1-2 players
– Two unique dome shaped drums with backlit LED lighting effects
– Each player has a pair of sponge drumsticks
– 20 songs available, all family friendly
– Attractive graphics are displayed on a 32″ HD display; sounds pumped through an 8″ subwoofer
– Ticket dispenser option (1 dispenser per player) also available!
Video Shows an unreleased version of this game that used the SpongeBob Squarepants license. The final release is simply called Hit The Beat and does not use the Spongebob characters or artwork.