Fill The Train To Win Tickets!
Installed Dimensions: H: 107″ W: 71″ D: 55″ Weight: 981lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: TBA
Electrical: 110V @ 3.6A, 520W / 220V Available
Manufacturer: Andamiro USA
The galaxy’s most lovable bunch of misfits are here to make your arcade adventures even more exciting in Guardians of the Galaxy Ticket Coaster by Andamiro USA.
Designed to be played on two sides of the machine, the Ticket Coaster incorporates a fully functional train into the machine, making for a unique and enticing gameplay mechanic. This game plays just like Andamiro’s SpongeBob Ticket Coaster, but with a few small changes and the new theme.
While the game is powered on, a train is constantly going around the oval track. Players simply coin/credit up at any time, then they carefully time the release of the ball by pushing the button. It is easy to learn, difficult to master, as the released ball doesn’t instantly drop down to the train. First, it travels down the corkscrew ramp on the right. The ball then travels down a straight track and either falls into the cabinet or onto one of the train carts as it passes by. This is where the skill in timing is important – each cart holds a different ticket value, and landing a ball inside requires precision!
That’s not all, however. Each cart also features the comic book styling of one of the Guardians. These are: Star Lord, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Drax, Mantis, Cosmo, The Collector, and Yondu. Landing the ball into the cart will light them up on that side of the game. Once all nine characters are lit, the player earns the BIG WIN, winning the tickets posted on the giant numerical LED counter above. Players can’t help but give this one a try over and over again!
Check back for a video of this game in action!
– An officially licensed Marvel game from Andamiro USA
– Four sided marquee that grabs attention
– Uses a real train on an oval track with 9 carts with different ticket values in place
– 1-2 players with two corkscrew ramp launchers
– Bright & colorful cabinet design, using Guardians of the Galaxy comic book artwork
– Animated spinning holographic display on each side of the game
– Single-button gameplay
– Auto-reload mechanisms keep the fun going without the need for an attendant
– Giant red numerical LED counter on each side shows the BIG WIN bonus
– Digital voice & sounds to engage with players
– Ticket dispensers included; eTicket compatible
– Coin or card swipe compatible