Spongebob Squarepants and Andamiro USA join forces once again to bring wacky undersea fun to arcades with SpongeBob Squarepants Ticket Coaster.
Designed to be played on two sides of the machine, the Ticket Coaster incorporates a fully functional train into the machine, making for a unique and enticing gameplay mechanic. SpongeBob’s train is constantly going around the oval track, players coin/credit up at any time, then want to carefully time the release of the ball. As a single-button game, it’s very easy to play – push the button to release a ball, which then travels down the corkscrew ramp on the right. The ball then travels down a straight track and either falls into the cabinet or onto one of the train carts as it passes by. This is where the skill in timing is important – each cart holds a different ticket value, and landing a ball inside requires precision! Just with this innovative setup, players will want to try over and over again!
Check this game out from IAAPA 2021. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
Here is a simplified version of How To Play:
Andamiro USA’s SpongeBob Squarepants Ticket Coaster Features:
– An officially licensed SpongeBob game from Andamiro USA
– Uses a real train on an oval track with 9 carts with different ticket values in place
– 1-2 players with two corkscrew ramp launchers
– Bright & colorful cabinet design
– Single-button gameplay
– Auto-reload mechanisms keep the fun going without the need for an attendant
– Digital voice & sounds to engage with players
– Ticket dispensers included; eTicket compatible
– Coin or card swipe compatible
– Interested in Andamiro’s other SpongeBob games? Click here.