A Traditional Design For The Modern Age
Installed Dimensions: H: 32″ W” 32″ D: 108″ Weight: 450lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Electrical: 110V (pingate/scoring & lighting only)
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
Another design that hearkens back to a simpler & slower paced time, the Grand Deluxe Bank Shot by Venture Shuffleboards embodies the classic heart of shuffleboard. This particular design is one of the most recognizable themes in the world, first created back in the 1930s.
This design also means that it is one of the most emulated tables around, the one that all the other companies base their creations on. By why settle for a recreation when you can go with an original? The Grand Deluxe bank shot is 9′ in length and utilizes a 24″ wide x 1-3/4″ thick playfield, finished with billiard cloth covered rails and 1,2,3,5 scoring to complete the “bank” style of play. The Grand Deluxe comes in 3 standard stains; Stelter Mahogany (shown), Chestnut and Dark Walnut. Each Grand Deluxe Bank Shot Shuffleboard Table is carefully finished using Venture’s premier 6 step finishing process that creates a durable and incredibly beautiful finish to the eye and the hand. This makes it a perfect fit for the home that doesn’t have the space for a longer table but still wants to capture the excitement and fun that real shuffleboard offers.
– Classic design, the same used in the 1930s but with modern manufacturing techniques!
– Only produced in 9′ lengths
– 24″ wide x 1-3/4″ thick playfield, coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
– Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring with 5’s in the corner (Bank Shot style scoring)
– Cabinet is constructed of solid woods, real wood veneers and is finished in a hand rubbed stain with furniture lacquer for a beautiful and durable finish.
– Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
– Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish (residential use only)
– 3 standard stains to choose from: Stelter Mahogany (shown), Chestnut and Dark Walnut.
– Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and ‘How To Play’ information
– Pingate for coin-operated commercial use (Commercial warraty differs from residential)
– Table light kit
– Custom stain
– Leather color