Few children can resist the appeal of going on a pony ride, and while Magic Play’s Go Go Pony isn’t a real pony, it’s the next best thing!
Go Go Pony is an animal-themed racing game with elements found in many interactive kiddie rides: easy to control, brilliantly colored cabinet, simple gameplay, collect items as you race, and cute graphics. The game serves as a ride, a video game, and a ticket redemption game (optional), all in the same compact package.
Check out Go Go Pony from it’s appearance at IAAPA Expo 2019, where we were there to check it out. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
One place that this stands out is the light focus on learning. As riders navigate the track, they’ll see objects that they can ride over. When touched, the game will show an image of the object, then spell it out with a recorded voice and with graphics on the screen. This way, the player is learning while they have fun!
Magic Play’s Go Go Pony Features:
– Created in Taiwan by experienced developers, IGS
– A kiddie ride, video game, edutainment game and redemption piece, all in one!
– Choose from different tracks to race, collecting stars for points & extra time, touch boosts for extra speed.
– Molded, translucent horse seat with internal RGB LEDs, capable of seating an adult
– 19″ LCD display
– Gentle rocking motion is perfect for kids or adults
– Link two units together for head-to-head races
– 1x Ticket dispenser
– Single coin slot; card swipe compatible