Frenzy Express is a fast-paced simulation game by Uniana that builds on the worldwide fad “Scooters”.
To produce the most realistic effect possible, the game features an actual scooter controller that the player uses to travel around the stages. The handlebar enables the player to steer and the brake is located at the back. Acceleration is achieved by a wheel with grips, which is located on both sides of the scooter. The player push off the wheel much like he/she would push off the ground if you were riding the real thing!
The game itself offers an open world to explore, with yellow circles offering a mission and arrows guiding you towards your goal. Once you reach the pink circles, the mission concludes and you receive extra points and time.
What Makes Frenzy Express Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with hardware that is not going to be reproduced by a game pad or touchscreen!
– Attractive cabinet with backlit speakers and metal construction for the controller & control panel
– Real kick scooter integrated into the game for use as a controller. Use handlebars to steer, footpad roller to move forward.
– Open world locations with mission based objectives. Win the most “cash” (points) by completing missions or performing tricks
– 3D graphics displayed on a flat-style CRT monitor; ask about conversions to modern LCD
– Multiple game characters to choose from
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– Uniana/ICE’s Frenzy Express is no longer in production, having been released in 2001. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!
Check out Frenzy Express in action:
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Rentals might also be available for this unit.
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!