If you’re interested in getting the very best-playing, most feature-packed table for your money, the Shelti Foos 200 brings premium quality and features at a fraction of the cost of what you would normally pay. This model is made just for home!
Bring a Shelti Foos 200 table home and you’ll have a truly competition-capable table – one that responds to the skills of accomplished players, yet can accommodate the most novice player. This remarkable table is built to withstand most anything thrown at it (within reason).
It has a full complement of counterbalanced men including 3-man goalie on chrome-plated rods, a regulation-size, full-perimeter supported playfield, 1”-thick MDF walls, dual ball returns and wood legs. Thanks to the the unique design of the man — the foot’s enlarged “sweet spot” and deep-cut teeth — even beginners will find themselves playing a far more satisfying game. The result is more players … and more plays!
Shelti’s Pro Foos II Features:
– Non-Coin, high-quality foosball table
– Features High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS construction & counterbalanced Men with precision sized feet means durability and greater ball control
– Lock-on Men compression bumpers keep men from sliding around the rods while protecting the side walls
– Machine-Trued chrome plated steel rods provide for smooth & durable action
– “Stay-In-Play” Field Trim keeps balls from resting and in play
– High-Pressure, “Sovereign Cherry” Laminate Exterior with no exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
– Premium Grade 1″ Thick Fiberboard (MDF) Construction With Full Side-To-Side Fastening
– Manual ‘abacus’ style scoring with a sound rattle board to indicate a goal
– Ball server hole with ball hold recess located on the side of the cabinet
– Split cabinet with a full bottom and solid polymer legs with levelers; dual locking cabinet
– Made in the USA
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– 1-man goalie retrofit kit