For the past few years, the world has been caught up inside of “Flappy” mania. This simple style of play is based on single button operation where a character (usually a bird) will ‘flap’ at a button press. Obstacles with a gap in-between them scroll in from the right side of the screen and the challenge is to survive through as many gaps as possible.
Adrenaline Amusements has taken this idea a step further with their new Flying Tickets video redemption game. where games Massive and fun new video game with ticket redemption feature included from Adrenaline Amusements, where players fly through various obstacles and try to win a ton of tickets. What makes this better than the original concept is that it includes 2-player competitive play!
Adrenaline’s Flying Tickets Features:
– Single button operation makes it a breeze to play for players of all ages and abilities
– Familiar ‘flap through the obstacle’ style play that is easy to learn but difficult to master skill play
– Two (2) player competitive play means higher earnings
– Giant 65″ HD screen setup vertically creates a towering presence in any arcade
– Skill Bonus: Beat the target score and win big! (100-1000 tickets, operator adjustable)
– Includes two (2) ticket dispensers, one for each player
– Ships with dual coin slots+mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or Card Swipe ready!
Want to see the Flying Tickets in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Check out Flying Tickets in action from IAAPA 2014