Taking a step up from the Extreme Hoops is the ‘sequel’, Extreme Shot by Universal Space.
As you would expect with a basketball arcade machine, the basic premise behind this one is to shoot as many hoops as you can within the time limit. The game breaks up the play into 4 stages (or quarters, like a professional basketball game) where the moving hoop provides a deeper challenge as you play. It also includes standard linking features allowing up to eighteen (18) units to link to each other for tournament style play.
Check out UNIS’ Extreme Shot in action from the IAAPA 2017 trade show event. Video available in ultra-sharp 4k UHD!
While the Extreme Hoops was similar UNIS’ previous basketball designs, the Extreme Shot has been designed with a sleek new steel cabinet that is easier to install than ever. It also includes modern tech such as RGB LED mold lights along the edges, which draws more players in that a typical basketball game. It also uses a top guard fence, a dot matrix LED message board and numerical scoring displays.
Universal Space Extreme Shot Features:
– Sleek & modern cabinet design
– Static & moving hoop w/ chain net that changes movement as you progress through the 4 stages
– Quality steel cabinet built for durability and ease of installation
– Red LED displays for messages, Highest Score, Time, and current Points
– RGB LED T-molding for attract lighting
– Link up to 18 units together; features Solo & Link Play start buttons
– Operator adjustments include pricing, volume, difficulty and ticket payout (tickets can be turned off) options
– Ships with 6 basketballs (5 are used during gameplay, 1 spare)
– Ticket dispenser included
– Includes a 1-slot coin mechanism and ticket dispenser; card swipe ready
A NOTE FOR HOME BUYERS: Basketball arcade machines are not designed with homes in mind and tend to be larger than some home dimensions will allow for. Please verify the dimensions of any doorways and hallways that the shipment will have to go through to arrive at it’s installation destination. This particular game requires at least 9 ft. clearance once assembled. If you have any concerns about this, please let us know and we’ll be happy to figure out the best solution for you.
Available Options – Call For Price
– “Short” marquee to slightly diminish overall height