Uses A Pinball-Style Plunger To Shoot Balls
Installed Dimensions: Height: 84″, Width: 31″, Depth: 50″ Weight: 612 lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 130W
The new Eiffel Tower Redemption Game by Andamiro is an attractive, fast action arcade game where all it takes is just the right amount of skill to become a winner!
The goal of each play is to “climb” up the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris in order to win the Ticket Jackpot ! Players use a pinball type plunger to shoot a large ball up the tower and into a hole to win tickets. Those holes feature a red numerical LED display next to them to show the current ticket value. Hit five bonus targets and go for the Super Jackpot for big tickets!
– Fun theme inspired by one of the most famous towers in the world
– Attractive French themed cabinet along with LED lighting for an additional draw
– Family friendly and easy for kids or adults to play
– Easy pinball like plunger control – just pull back and fire!
– Red numerical LED displays show ticket value, timing and Super Jackpot bonus information
– Ticket values on the tower will change to keep gameplay interesting
– 2 speaker sound system
– Ticket values and bonuses are fully operator adjustable
– Ticket dispenser and coin mechanism included
Here is a video of a prototype version of Eiffel Tower show in in 2013 and under a different manufacturer. The game still functions the same but has different artwork: