The Eclipse photo booth by Digital Centre provides the features you expect from a commercial photobooth with some added innovation to drive sales!
The first part of the attraction is the 12′ curved LED screen that wraps around the outside of the machine. This interactive display allows you to showcase pictures or videos, which you can use to further promote your brand, a special event or a guest! Combined with Digital Centre’s specialized ad platform, you can generate revenue without even printing a photo!
Check out the Eclipse from IAAPA 2017. Video available in 4K UHD.
Digital Centre machines also offer a smartphone app for both customers and operators called MyPhotoApp which allows clients to share their pictures digitally with ease. Use the QR-ID to securely track your pictures and photos are printed with a QR code that clients can use to share their pictures as well. Operators can use it to make booth adjustments and audits remotely. Digital Centre has also developed a secure transmission method to protect photos on the machine and in the Cloud so that users can share without worry.
Digital Centre’s Eclipse Photo Booth Features:
– Unique curved LED VideoWall! Features a 12′ long, curved LED high contrast display that allows you to feature any photo or videos you want
– Cabinet space can hold 1-4 people at a time
– 10MP digital camera for top quality photos using a Mistsubishi 9810 printer
– Easy-to-use touchscreen display and control
– Photos printed in either 4×6″ or 2 strips
– 600 photos per photo roll (1200 prints)
– Users can share their photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or via e-mail
– Seven photo customization options: Black & White; Full Color; Collages; Funny Frames; Wigs & Hairstyles; Hats Selection; Street Art
– Video capture feature (operator option). If active, clients can share a video message via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
– Photos can be uploaded to Digital Centre’s secure cloud; no emails or passwords required by the client
– Smartphone app (iOS/Android) integration for both client and operator allows users to easily share their pictures
– QR-ID lets clients keep track of their photos on the app
– QR-PHOTO feature lets clients share a particular photo strip on any phone with a QR scanner
– Extensive operator customization options. Customize: Images on the LED screen; Welcome & Goodbye screens; Lateral Text; Add your own music; 4th frame with logo/message; Frames; Collage photo options; and decals
– Multiple payment options: cash, tokens, credit/debit card reader and smartphone payment option.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Additional rolls of film (600 photos per roll)
– Wireless/WiFi USB Adapter. Please call for price
– SmartPrint Feature. Print ANY of the photos on your phone using the photo booth as the printer! Great for generating additional income. Please call for price.
– Ad Platform. Generate impact ad revenue without purchases of a print
Here’s a how-to operation video produced by the manufacturer: