From the creators of popular merchandisers like BarberCut Lite comes a new concept for instant prize redemption gaming, it’s Drop The Hook by Bandai Namco Amusements!
Featuring easy-to-use and understand controls, players attempt to navigate the plunger over one of the oddly shaped prize targets. Shapes include a triangle, square, diamond, heart, a gear piece and even one shaped like a four-leaf clover! Each area is also color coded and has the shapes drawn on the backboard so that players known which prize belongs to a specific target. Players first push and hold the ‘1’ button to move the plunger over from the left. Once you let go, the plunger stops. Then, push and hold the ‘2’ button to move the plunger forward.
See Drop The Hook in use from the IAAPA 2014 trade show event.
If players are successful in lining up the plunger with the shape, it passes through the hole and activates the prize reward sequence, releasing the hook the prize is on to drop into the bin below. It’s a concept that is certainly much more challenging than it appears!
Bandai Namco’s Drop The Hook Features:
– A fresh concept for instant prize redemption fun
– Six prize hooks allow operators flexibility in the prizes that they offer.
– Six different shapes also makes for varied challenge in landing the plunger
– Easy-to-use two button controls – one for left-to-right movement, the other for vertical movement
– Attractive cabinet coloring
– Tempered safety glass and security lock loops
– Supports coin acceptors, Dollar Bill Acceptors and Card swipe
– Compatible with a “Winner Every Time capsule dispenser; availability on this part will vary
– Bandai Namco’s Drop The Hook is no longer in production. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!