Evil dragons are attacking the land, and only you can stop them in Dragon Hunter by Coastal Amusements.
Dragon Hunter builds on the success of titles like Ice Man, providing family fun entertainment with a twist. As cartoon style dragons swoop in to attack, the player wields their trusty ball cannon to blast them away! Real ping pong balls are fired from each blaster and in rapid succession to create a unique effect that is impossible to recreate with phones, tablets or home game consoles. Thanks to the screen protector, operators can rest easy known that the screen is in no danger and that everything is self-contained to prevent any mess from falling outside of the game. This requires far less maintenance than any water cannon game, while still providing that unique draw.
See the debut of Dragon Hunter at IAAPA 2018. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
The software is simple to understand and to play. After coining up, wave after wave of beasts will fly in on your position, attacking to damage your health. Survive for as long as you can to win points, defeat bosses and progress through the levels to win big amounts of tickets!
Coastal Amusements’ Dragon Hunter Features:
– Another special game experience that can only be found in arcades
– Family friendly gameplay – no blood & cartoony graphics
– Distinctive dragon head cabinet is further boosted by LED lighting
– 1-2 players control the action using the mounted ball-shooter cannons
– Complete enclosure prevents balls from falling out
– Auto reload system keeps the balls going
– The smooth 60fps graphics are displayed on a 55″ display
– Comfortable bench seating for both players
– Ticket dispensers are included for each player
– Ships with two standard coin slot mechanisms