Capture attention and get people talking with the D’Light photo booth by Digital Centre.
Similar to the Eclipse booth, the D’Light comes with a striking curved LED video wall but is slightly larger in overall size. This wall covers the entire back of the booth, allowing you the operator to showcase either pictures or videos. Use this to further promote your brand, a special event or holiday, a guest or just to draw attention! Combined with Digital Centre’s specialized ad platform, you can even generate revenue without printing a photo!
See the D’Light and tour its features as shown in this manufacturer produced video.
Digital Centre machines also offer a smartphone app for both customers and operators called MyPhotoApp which allows clients to share their pictures digitally with ease. Use the QR-ID to securely track your pictures and photos are printed with a QR code that clients can use to share their pictures as well. Operators can use it to make booth adjustments and audits remotely. Digital Centre has also developed a secure transmission method to protect photos on the machine and in the Cloud so that users can share without worry.
Digital Centre’s D’Light Photo Booth Features:
– Unique curved LED VideoWall! Features an 8′ long, curved LED high contrast display that allows you to feature any photo or videos you want.
– Cabinet space can hold 1-2 people at a time
– Super-bright white LEDs & backwall for properly lit photos
– 10MP digital camera for top quality photos using a Mistsubishi 9810 printer
– Easy-to-use touchscreen display and control
– Photos printed in either 4×6″, 2 2×6″ strips or a 6×16″ MegaPrint; 8-11 second print time
– 600 photos per photo roll (1200 prints)
– Users can share their photos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or via e-mail
– Six photo customization options: Black & White; Full Color; Collages; Street Art; Fashion filter; Frames
– Video capture feature (operator option). If active, clients can share a video message via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
– Photos can be uploaded to Digital Centre’s secure cloud; no emails or passwords required by the client
– SmartPrint Feature. Print ANY of the photos on your phone using the photo booth as the printer! Great for generating additional income.
– Smartphone app (iOS/Android) integration for both client and operator allows users to easily share their pictures
– Integrated ad platform. Generate impact ad revenue without purchases of a print
– QR-ID lets clients keep track of their photos on the app
– QR-PHOTO feature lets clients share a particular photo strip on any phone with a QR scanner
– Extensive operator customization options. Customize: Images on the LED screen; Welcome & Goodbye screens; Lateral Text; Add your own music; 4th frame with logo/message; Frames; Collage photo options; and decals
– Multiple payment options: cash, tokens, credit/debit card reader and smartphone payment option.
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Additional rolls of film (600 photos per roll)
– 2nd printer for faster photo printing (Mitsubishi D80)
– Wireless/WiFi USB Adapter.
– 4G/5G modem