Take on Daytona USA Like Never Before!
Installed Dimensions: H: 126″ W: 264″ D: 62″ Weight: 4542lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: CALL
Manufacturer: Sega Amusements
Among legends of arcade lore, few games can match the excitement, the thrills and the earnings that Daytona USA brought to the scene back in 1994. Now, Sega is tapping into this incredible series with Daytona Championship USA. This listing is for the Motion Super Deluxe model (SDLX) that was released in early 2019.
This entry in the series reboots the classic Daytona USA by re-using the original physics engine and offering all three original tracks (Three-Seven Speedway, Dinosaur Canyon and Seaside Street Galaxy) re-mastered in 21st century HD glory! Sega has also created three re-themed mirror tracks to join the roster – Daytona International Speedway, Lakeside Castle and Metro City. With six tracks at different difficulties and manual or automatic transmission options, players will be able to live out their stock car racing fantasies.
Check out the deluxe Sega’s Daytona Championship USA from this manufacturer produced video.
Daytona Championship USA was also designed for tournament play and multiplayer in mind. All units feature a cascade of operator adjustments that makes this game customizable to your location & situation. Thanks to the new “Live” marquee with “Party Mode”, you can advertise upcoming tournaments, operate player brackets and showcase prizes!
SDLX models provide the ultimate Daytona racing experience. Users sit inside of a cockpit that has been enhanced from the other arcade models. Experience g-forces from the pivot motion system and enjoy a more realistic dashboard. Ships with four linked models and the large overhead marquee that sports two monitors.
April 2019 UPDATE: Sega Amusements has created a major new update for the Daytona Championship USA arcade game that brings several new features to the table. These include improved graphics, better handling, more vehicles, damage modelling for more realistic crunches and crashes, revamped & improved camera functionality and more! If you are an existing Daytona Championship USA owner, you can obtain your FREE update by filling out the form here.
– Upper end model designed as a simulator and sold with four units as shown
– Arcade exclusive remake of a classic masterpiece that still carries strong name recognition today
– Perfect for replacing old, failing hardware with something that is both fresh and familiar
– Trilling pivot motion seat brings Daytona into the realm of the simulator, recreating bumps, drifts & crashes
– Improved handling over previous iterations of the software
– Realistic dashboard with working buttons & dials
– 4-speed gear shifter & four view buttons just like the original!
– Includes high energy Daytona theme music performed by the original composer, Takenobu Mitsuyoshi
– Hyper colorful graphics are handled on a 65″ 1080p HD screen at a locked 60fps
– Instant Rematch option let’s users in multiplayer continue the game without having to go through vehicle setup again.
– Striking overhead marquee structure infused with multi-color LED’s; features two mounted monitors for spectators
– New “Live” camera system shows players in real-time as you pass them to incentivize rivalry
– Race against CPU players or do time trials
– Plethora of operator options allows for timing, difficulty and tournament adjustments
– Sega-IQ intelligent service menus
– “Party Mode” allows operators to feature their own tournaments and run a player bracket
– Link a second SDLX package to this for up to 8 players
– Ships with a standard single slot coin door; card swipe compatible
– Also available in Standard and Deluxe models.
Already bought a Daytona Championship USA? Then check out this Sega-produced video focusing on setting your game up to cater to your location’s tastes:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.