Two Popular Game Styles In One For Amazing ROI!
Installed Dimensions: H: 118″ W: 59″ D:69″ Weight: 1036 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: Elaut USA
Are you in the market for a product that combines the power of a jumbo crane with a ticket redemption machine? Then look no further than Elaut’s Cosmic XL!
Using the same reliable “E-Claw” technology found in Elaut’s other modern cranes, the Cosmic XL offers high quality in the same package as a ticket redemption machine. First, it is a crane/claw machine, featuring a large “O” sized claw that is capable of grabbing large plush items. Players control the claw using a dual joystick system; the stick on left is for vertical (back & forth) movement while the right stick is for side-to-side movement. Two buttons are available, one for dropping the claw, the other for playing the bonus ticket game.
Check out the Cosmic XL as seen at IAAPA 2017. Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
The bonus ticket game is handled by the LED wheel installed in the back of the game, labeled with numerous values up to 100 that can be dispensed as tickets. With three high-capacity ticket dispensers, this is a game that will provide superior ROI without needing to be constantly restocked.
– Two-in-One Game – a Jumbo crane AND a ticket redemption piece
– Attractive & open cabinet design allows users to see the prizes from each side
– Animated wheel with various pre-labeled ticket values
– Patented full spectrum RGB LED lighting technology
– “E-Claw” system electronics for superior reliability & up-time
– Two joysticks & Two Button controls
– Digital sounds & music pumped through high fidelity speakers
– Secure storage box to house additional prizes on-site
– Comes with THREE high-capacity ticket dispensers
– Superior ROI compared to other cranes
– Coin or card swipe operated (please specify when purchasing)
– Need an even BIGGER crane? Check out the X-Treme Big One also by Elaut.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.