Bringing the fun of the fair to an arcade near you is Coconut Bash by Universal Space.
Featuring a 10′ deep cabinet, vibrant artwork and even more impressive RGB LED lighting, this is a game that is sure to stop players in their tracks. Nine molded ‘coconut’ targets stand on pillars in the back of the game, your goal being to knock over as many as you can within the time limit. Take aim for specially lit coconuts however, as these will reward you with extra points. Reach enough points before the timer runs out to spin the wheel in the back where big ticket winnings await!
Check out our look at Coconut Bash at the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
It’s another game that is east to learn, difficult to master and loads of fun to play!
Universal Space’s Coconut Bash Features:
– Bring the midway/fun-fair experience straight to the arcade & in a way that cannot be replicated by home video games
– Huge 10′ deep cabinet is an attraction in itself!
– Tasteful use of RGB LED lighting makes for a mesmerizing light show
– Nine 3D coconut targets to aim for; each auto resets into an upright position after getting hit
– Auto ball loading system
– Wheel mechanism on the backboard features numerous ticket prizes to win or free balls
– Three red numerical LED displays to show time, tickets wons & the Bonus to go for (operator adjustable); additional two-digit numerical LED display near console shows balls remaining per turn
– Operators can also adjust the scores awarded & game time
– Ships with a standard coin door or is card swipe compatible