PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE
A Traditional Bankshot Shuffleboard
Installed Dimensions: H: 32″ W: 32″ D: 108″ Weight: 450lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Electrical: 110V (w/ pingate option only)
Manufacturer: Venture Shuffleboard
The Classic Bankshot by Venture Shuffleboards offers this timeless design for the player who likes to have something a little different in their shuffleboard experience.
“Bankshot” tables change up the gameplay by allowing the player to bank their shots off of the side cushions. It also has unique scoring, where 5s are placed on the corners – a real challenge to master!
Each 9′ Classic Bankshot Shuffleboard Table combines American construction, playability and family fun with the cost-conscious consumer in mind. The kiln-dried hard rock maple playing surface is 1 3/4″” thick and has been coated with Venture’s exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer. Rubberized bumpers fill the gutters, and a 24″ of playfield, creates another dimension to the game of shuffleboard. Perfect for the home that doesn’t have the space for a traditional longboard
Note that these are only made in 9′ sizes; they can operate in a variety of locations from residential to non-profit to commercial use (commercial use requires Pingate function).
– A fun & classic twist on traditional shuffleboard with cushions and unique scoring
– Features standard red billiard cloth covered cushions on each side
– Cabinet is constructed of plywood with a high density laminate covering for maximum stability and durability
– 1 3/4″ thick play surface coated with high-quality, long lasting hard clear synthetic lacquer
– Two wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily adjusted with a standard wrench.
– Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
– Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit, rules and ‘how to play’ information
– Only available in 9′ length size
– Pingate for commercial coin operation
– Additional pucks
– Color & leather options