Basket Fever by Bay Tek Games combines basketball sounds and graphics with the fun of an alley bowler game. The result is nothing short of excitement!
The way to play is still just as easy as ever. Players roll 9 balls up the ramp to score as many points as they can before the timer runs out. That in turn translates into rewarded tickets (if the operator has set it up for the option). Each hoop will have different score values to shoot for, the topmost center target being worth 100. Bank additional games and setup a progressive ticket jackpot. Can you set the high score?
Bay Tek’s Basket Fever Features:
– The classic alley roller game with a basketball theme and new target layout
– Traditional alley roller scoring replaced with nine basketball hoop targets (3 hoops for 3 rows)
– Includes nine orange balls that are of similar quality to standard alley roller balls
– Red numerical LED digit display in the marquee shows the current score and balls played
– 10′ lane
– Ticket dispenser included
– Uses a dual slot coin mechanism
– Bank more than one unit together and add a progressive jackpot
– Bay Tek’s Basket Fever is no longer produced, having been replaced by newer Skeeball game models. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.