Now street operators can enjoy the appeal of an alley bowler that plays as a bowling video game with Lane Master Pro by Universal Space! This is a compact version of the larger Lane Master cousin that also is designed for amusement only play (a coupon printer is available at an additional cost).
As with the deluxe version of the game, Lane Master Pro makes use of sensors to translate real ball rolls into the virtual world. Simply roll the ball down the lane and watch your hits happen on the screen. Traditional bowling rules are used and a with the overall style of the software matching the sleek neon lights of the physical cabinet. The gameplay is occasionally spiced up with special bonus games that would not be possible in a real life bowling alley. In Pro models, the playfield length is slightly shorter than traditional alley bowler games, with the overall depth coming in at 8′. Either way, players will instantly feel familiar with what to do as they approach the game but attracted to the unique twist. The Pro models also feature the latest software package to ensure smooth play and more up-time.
Lane Master Pro keeps the attractive appearance by using two monitors – a 32″ marquee display for the scoreboard and a vertically mounted 42″ screen for the gameplay. The game can track up to six players on the unit, allowing customers to compete by taking turns. Each player gets their own avatar to help identify who is who, not unlike the world famous Wii Sports bowling game. The marquee monitor also allows the operator to display custom promotional video/image content to drive earnings up even more!
Here is the Lane Master Pro that was shown at Amusement Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Universal Space’s Lane Master Pro Features:
– Exclusive to arcades with a hardware element that no home device can truly recreate
– NEW compact design created especially for street locations, bars, arcades, etc.
– Single lane setup with appealing multi-color LED lighting & T-molding.
– Includes 2 monitors, the marquee at 27″ with the vertically mounted main display at 42″ in size with HD resolution.
– Display your own video advertisement on the marquee monitor
– Supports up to six players, rotating turns
– Designed like a traditional alley bowler with a durable, smooth lane surface and an upright cabinet in the back
– Roll a real ball down the lane; multiple sensors accurately detect the angle, speed and spin that is translated into the game
– Video game element allows for animations and a variety of settings without the complexity of picking up pins
– Traditional bowling rules with 10 frames, splits, strikes, etc. Operators can adjust the number of frames per credit
– Special “Golden Pin’ stage to win even more points!
– Includes a thermal receipt printer; one receipt printed for each round of players
– Variety of operator game options to adjust, from # of frames, Golden Pin stage and in-stage adjustments, Regulation mode (on/off), ranking options, coupon options & prize settings, and much more!
– Includes two coin-slots; card swipe ready
Addition Options – Please Call For Price
– Coupon Printer
– 220V power