Get your fix in of carnival fun with Ball Runner by Sega Amusements!
Family fun is guaranteed when it comes to Ball Runner. Based upon the same gaming principles found on the midway, this game combines both mechanical and digital features to make for an enjoyably unique player experience. The playfield consists of a row of balls that can be slid by the player from the bottom to the top. At the back of the game is a grid of bright squares, with round targets located at the bottom of each row. When the game begins, the round targets will light up green at random, keeping the player on their toes; All the player has to do is slide the balls along the runners up the play field to hit those lit targets to score points. As you hit the targets, the square above turns blue. The more points you score, the more tickets you win; turn the screen blue and win the ticket bonus! It really is that simple!
Check out Sega’s Ball Runner as seen at the IAAPA 2018 trade show. Video available in 4K UHD; check out more product videos on our YouTube channel!
Like other redemption games in this class, bank two or more units together and enjoy even higher earnings!
Sega Amusements’ Ball Runner Features:
– Carnival-style fun for the whole family
– Circus-themed artwork
– Timeless electro-mechanical gameplay
– Seven balls are setup to control the target bashing action
– 7×5 matrix of LED lit squares that dynamically represent targets
– Simple to play for kids and adults alike
– Digital music & sounds to further enhance the feel
– Ticket dispenser included
– Ships with a standard two-slot coin door; DBA & card swipe compatible