Clear The Deck For A Fun, Mechanical Experience
Installed Dimensions: H: 69″ W: 48″ D: 24″ Weight: 198lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: CALL
NOTE: May have to ship from factory in Poland; call for more details
Shiver me timbers matey! What kind of pirate are ye? In Bad Pirates by Wik, ye’ll find out!
Bad Pirates is a mechanical ticket redemption game for 1-2 players that simulates a naval battle on the ancient high seas. Enemy targets will rotate in their boat, all you have to do is control the cannon that fires the “shot” (which looks more like a boxing glove that is attached to a rod) to take out as many “bad pirates” as you can before the timer runs out. This means no chaotic button mashing if you want the best score – time your shots and come out a winner!
Check out Bad Pirates from this manufacturer produced video.
– Pure and unique electro-mechanical fun that can’t be precisely replicated as a digital game.
– Colorful and appealing artwork with a cartoony pirate theme
– Two player stations with simple controls (single-button operation)
– Green numerical LED displays show timing & score
– Fun digital music & sounds
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– Operator adjustable game time and ticket value payouts
– Play just for fun in Amusement Mode (no tickets, just points)
– Comes with 2x electronic coin comparators (1 per player side)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
5300 Powerline Rd, Suite 210,
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309, USA
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT OUR OFFICE, PLEASE CALL US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Multi-Language Support: ENG / ESP/ POR / NED
©2022 PrimeTime Amusements. All Rights Reserved.