Hop onto your Quad and tear up exciting off-road courses in ATV Track, a motion-simulator arcade video game by Galeco.
ATV Track provides four-wheel quad racing action in a way that only arcades can do. Players pick from four different circuits with two selectable modes: Practice and Competition. Practice Mode offers a pared-down experience so that the rider can get the hang of things before hitting the Competition side of the game. Players can also choose from four groovy Quad vehicles and two riders.
The motion-seat is shaped just like an ATV and is big enough to carry a passenger. Foot pegs are provided for the comfort of the tandem rider. The nimble feel of the steering handle-bar makes catching air easy. The intuitive game play will have players easily carving sharp turns and kicking up a little rooster if they’ve got what it takes!
Galeco’s ATV Track Features:
– Exclusive to arcades with a home console port never created for the game.
– Two game modes: Practice & Competition
– Four tracks to race on, including the twists and turns of the Amazon or the frozen heights of the Andes.
– Electrical motors provide for realistic motion simulation of riding a quad off-road!
– Realistic handle-bar controller
– ATV shaped seat can hold two (rider & passenger)
– Graphics displayed on a 29″ CRT monitor; ask about a modern LCD replacement
– Powered by a custom PowerVR chipset gaming rig.
– AAMA Rating: Green – Suitable For All Ages.
– Gaelco’s ATV Track is no longer in production, having been released in 2002. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!
Check out ATV Track in action: