Get ready to go ALL IN with this puck shooting game by ICE.
All In was created as a skill-based redemption game with strong video elements to it. Similar to other carnival style games, the premise is simple: At the player’s disposal is a large plunger controller. Pull it back then release to shoot a puck down the a playfield. Dynamic LED lighting shows where the scoring target zones are located; simply pull the plunger back to the right spot then release. The puck in the track will move forward depending on how much force you gave the plunger; if it was too much, it will hit the top, then slide back. Depending on where it stops determines how many tickets you receive – it’s just that easy and fun!
See how All In works from the debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
ICE’s All In Features:
– A modern twist on a carnival classic
– Skill-based action as you launch the puck down the track
– Dynamic LED lighting displays numbers of tickets that can be won along with target zones. Allows operators to set different score levels.
– Giant plunger device with a large red balltop
– Simple to play, making it enjoyable for people of all ages!
– 43″ vertically mounted screen in the back to show animations, game info, how to play and more
– Little to no maintenance required
– Fits perfectly with ICE’s other carnival style games, or bank multiple All In units together to maximize earnings throughput
– Ticket dispenser included; e-ticket compatible
– Comes with a standard two -slot coin door, or can ship ready to work with a card reader