Rockin’ Bowl-O-Rama by Bandai Namco offers stylish bowling without the box!
Sporting a retro 50s bowling center aesthetic, up to four players can compete in several play modes including Half-Game regulation Ten Pin Bowling, Full game regulation, three game series regulation ten pin bowling, ten pin poker, trick shot bowling, and Blackjack Bowling! The latter is a mode where you knock down 21 pins out of three full racks without going over to win.
Packed with over thirty Rockin’ 50’s songs that you would have heard playing in the jukebox back-in-the-day, along with selectable balls and weights, slow motion replays, advanced real-world physics and 3D graphics, Rockin Bowl-O-Rama offers all of the excitement of bowling without the smelly shoes!
What Makes Rockin Bowl-O-Rama Special?
– Exclusive to arcades with no home console or mobile version of the game released
– Retro’s 50 look makes for a distinctive game cabinet
– 3D graphics are displayed on a flat screen monitor
– Easy-to-use trackball control
– Six different bowling game modes to chose from; supports up to 4 players
– Thirty rockin’ songs from the 1950s are pumped through the high quality speakers under the monitor
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– Namco’s Rockin Bowl-O-Rama is no longer produced, having been released in 2005. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.