With years of experience and following a quest for innovation, Imply has crafted a spectacular new bowling line-up: Green Bowling.
Hitting a new level of quality and features, Green Bowling takes a classic that everyone knows and loves and updates it with cutting edge technology to give bowlers what they want. This begins with making the lanes from 100% solid phenolic laminates, a material that is designed to hold up under high-traffic abuse (as long as proper care and maintenance are used of course). All lanes are treated with special inks and pigments so that they shine under black lights.
Green Bowling also saves on space by using a completely redesigned ball return system. Instead of taking up space between each lane, the return is placed beneath the lanes. This means that in a typical bowling lane setting with 10 lanes, you could fit 11 Green Bowling lanes!
Then, Imply developed a completely new terminal system which presents a user-friendly touchscreen interface for clients to use and enjoy. The terminal and game interface system provides a completely new skin to Imply’s bowling lanes, featuring selectable player avatars, background themes for each player to select & use, on-screen keyboard for entering in names, player options (including score handicap, bumpers and Foul Line settings); scoring sorted by Men/Women/Children, a lane-to-lane instant messaging system, virtual waiter, team mode and support for four different languages! Scoreboards build onto the terminals by featuring easy-to-read scoring, themes and your avatar. Each lane includes a 55″ HD screen.
Top that off with the ability to connect to the game options using your smartphone and smartphone charging ports built right into the furniture to keep your customers engaged (Note: This is an option with an additional cost).
The pins themselves are kept in place using Imply’s no-mess string-connected pinsetters. Imply has added synched, full color spectrum LED lighting above each pin, in the terminals and along the lanes to create a mesmerizing light show. Customize the light-show to cater to your venue or for a special event.
Control it all using Imply’s proprietary Bowlingnet operating system. Configure your lanes from one central point to fit with your business needs. This includes the ability to register customer data to reach out to them for future marketing promotions, lane options, pricing and other settings. You can even set specific lanes to a “Superfast” mode (5 frames, 1 shot per frame) to help get more clients through during busy hours.
What Do I Get When I Purchase A Green Bowling Lane?
Great question! Imply lanes are very competitive from a quality and price perspective. They come with UL certification and are also backed by 13+ years of experience from the manufacturer. Imply has installed bowling lanes all over the world, including at the Primetime Amusements’ X-Treme Action Park facility in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Please note that with each bowling purchase, a quote needs to be obtained based on the model, number of lanes and the location. Imply can provide floor plan services as needed. Once purchased, lanes are built-to-order. We handle ALL of the logistics so that you can purchase worry free. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns about this process – we want your bowling center to be a huge success and will help make the process as stress free as possible!
Check out this chart below for what is included along with the options (click to enlarge):
What Makes Green Bowling Special?
– Available in 3 sizes: Bowling Café Standard (55′); Bowling Café Custom (65′) and Official Bowling (almost 97′ long).
– Lanes made from sustainable and durable 100% solid phenolic laminates for great looking lanes play-after-play
– Black-light reactive ink in each lane
– Quality pinsetters with string attached bowling pins
– New, stylish terminal system with 1 touchscreen per lane and an intuitive, easy-to-use interface
– Game interface features player avatars, themes, virtual waiter, lane messaging, multiple languages and more
– 1 55″ LED HD screen scoreboard per lane
– Redesigned ball return system to save on width per lane
– Built-in bumper system
– Numerous decorative panel designs & themes to choose from
– Comfortable and stylish furniture to keep your guests relaxed while they wait for their turn
– Bowlingnet lane management software included
– UL & CE Certified electronics
– Built according to internationally recognized World Tenpin Bowling Association and USBC standards
– Compatible with coins, dollar bills or card swipe
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Smartphone Interface
– Supertickets package (for ticket redemption)
– Ball Rack Table
– Bowling Tool Kit
– Giant Pin w/LED display (made for outside use)
– Accessibility Bowling Ramp
– Side Protection
– Ball polishing machine
– Card swipe interface
– Custom artwork packages
Check out Green Bowling thanks to this video from the manufacturer: