The Double Play by Coastal Amusements takes the classic claw concept and gives players a second chance on each play by being a plush and a candy crane all in one!
Using normal settings, the Double Play lets the user go for a plush prize first. In the event that they don’t win there, they get a second chance by operating the candy claw instead. The game also has a Winner Every Time option that operators can set to active. Double Play cranes feature: Attractive cabinet graphics, programmable pricing and options, digital sounds, prize detection hardware (in the event someone tries to steal from the machine or the game has a fault in vending), a secure exit door, and as mentioned, vends plush and candy thanks to the presence of having two bins and two claws. These are also produced in 41″ models.
What Makes The Double Play Special?
– Play for plush or candy thanks to two bins and two different claws
– Medium sized claw for plush; small style claw for candy (compatible with different sizes or a scoop claw on the candy)
– Standard joystick/button controls
– Attractive cabinet artwork that is fitting for any family friendly location
– Program your own pricing, winner every time on/off and more
– Features a secure prize door and prize detection system
– Standard 2-slot coin door; DBA ready
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– Different Claw Sizes
– Rubber tips for claw fingers for better grip
– 220V power conversion