Why drive when you can fly? Vapor TRX by Atari Games is a high-flying racing game where players blast their way through the canyons and cities of future Earth.
Instead of trying to simulate real-world races, Vapor TRX takes advantage of the virtual world to offer futuristic flying action. Each of the six available vehicles are more like a spaceship than a car, with rocket engines replacing tires. As you race along one of the four tracks, use weapon power-ups to blow your opponents out of the sky while also keeping your eyes peeled for harrowing obstacles. Use the Turbo Pads to get a brief turbo boost and claw ahead of the pack. Vapor TRX offers one awesome racing experience that you won’t soon forget!
What Makes Vapor TRX Special?
– Exclusive to arcades; never received an official home console port
– Futuristic racing on rocket-powered vehicles
– Unique steering wheel controller with handle grips and firing triggers
– Snowmobile-style seat
– Four tracks to race: Easy, Medium, Hard & X-Treme
– Pick up gun power-ups or missiles to give you an advantage during the race; stay alert for obstacles!
– Original models used a 27″ CRT; ask about conversions to modern LCD displays!
– Link up to four units for multiplayer mayhem
– Graphics powered by Atari’s Seattle hardware
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door
– Atari Games’s Vapor TRX is no longer produced, having been released in 1998. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.