A Fully Automated Stand Alone Ticket Eater
Installed Dimensions: H 59″, W 21″, D 21″ Weight: 184lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: Deltronic Labs, Inc.
When you something more organized than weighing tickets or more convenient than a countertop ticket eater, the TT-2000 ticket eater is great choice to fill those needs.
The TT-2000 is a fully automated, stand alone ticket eater that counts and destroys tickets and prints a receipt. The TT-2000 fills big shoes, but has a small footprint, serving as a valuable tool to make the redemption process part of the FUN! The customers feed their own tickets into the front of the unit and enjoy the display and counting process – presenting a receipt to redeem their prizes. The 2012 redesign added a fully programmable 8-digit red dot matrix display, superior anti-theft circuitry, “Auto-Full” bin detection, new sound system with custom sound options and a more powerful CPU so that operators have more options to enjoy.
– Stand alone ticket eater with 10 tickets per second capability
– Reliable thermal printer that produces sharp print-outs; over 2800 prints per roll
– 8-digit red dot matrix display to show ticket values, total points and custom operator messages
– Multi-language capability
– High quality anti-theft circuitry & “Dust Dodging” technology
– “Auto-Full” Bin detect, Re-Set and Print
– Easily accepts various ticket stocks available
– Double edge, hardened high carbon steel reversible blades with each cutter
– Powered by an AP-100 CPU that allows for better operator configuration options along with a new sound system that can be customized
– UL Listed and CE compliant; RoHS Compliant
– Also available as a Dual Eater model
– Custom graphics package
– Field kit to upgrade older models
– 220/230V power operation
Check out the Ticket Eater in action: