Not all trolls are bad, as you’ll see with the exciting Trolls rotary game from Bay Tek Games!
Fun for all ages, the Dreamworks Trolls redemption game is a 100% skill-based title that is based off of Bay Trek’s Tower of Tickets redemption title. 1-4 players can enjoy this one simultaneously, meaning big profits for game rooms.
How it works is simple – push the button to engage the sweeping arm in attempt to try to knock one of the many “pucks” off of the always revolving playfield and onto the RFID scoring platform. Players have to time their push just right to win the “tower of ticket” bundles, each labelled with different ticket values. The reader sees how much the puck is worth, then vends the appropriate amount of tickets to the player, while returning the puck to the playfield. This means less maintenance for you!
With this special Trolls edition game, Bay Tek has also introduced Troll pucks, which feature a tuft of colorful hair on them. These are the pucks that players will want to go for, as they carry the highest prize values!
As this is a new game, we have not had a chance to film it yet. Check out Bay Tek’s Tower Of Tickets from IAAPA 2015 to get a good idea of how this works; we’ll be capturing Trolls in action at IAAPA 2018!
Thank to the bright colors and brilliant LED lighting, this game is a great addition to any game room. Thanks to the winner beacon on top, the game attracts even more attention to itself when someone wins the big prize!
Bay Tek Games’ Trolls Features:
– A rotary game that uses modern technology
– Based upon the successful Tower Of Tickets Re-Load design
– Officially licensed Trolls characters from Dreamworks Entertainment
– Large acrylic dome protects the internal mechanisms from dust & rough customers
– Reflective rotating base makes for simple gameplay and excellent prize showcasing
– Intuitive and easy gameplay – push the single button to make the arm move. If you don’t win, try again
– Ships with puck modules that use RFID technology with programmed ticket values on them
– Reload style play means you don’t have to maintain the game with new pucks!
– Winner beacon light
– New feature! Can be powered from a drop above or through the floor below
– 4 player sides means that the game has excellent play value during busy hours
– Coin or card swipe compatible (e-tickets also supported)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– OPTIONAL: 1 ticket dispenser per player side; please call for price