Triple Turn is a multi-tiered ticket redemption game from Bandai Namco.
The concept of Triple Turn is very straightforward: simply push the lever down, then watch as the ball falls through as many as three rotating gears. You’ll cheer as the tickets come pouring out! Suspense grows as the gears turn and the ball spirals around to find the perfect hole to fall through. There are three different ways a player can win the jackpot as well as the three rotating gears on the playfield.
Players can aim to launch the ball into one of three color specific tubes. Each tube will direct the ball into a color matched rotating gear. The first gear having lower value tickets, the second gear with medium value tickets and the final gear having higher value tickets as well as the jackpot. Balls that land in either the first or second gear will still have a chance at winning the jackpot as each of the gears have openings for the ball to fall down into the lower gear. Landing in the “3 Ball” opening will immediately launch three additional balls onto the playfield! Its simple enough for the young ones but engaging enough to keep the whole family coming back for more!
Bandai Namco’s Triple Turn Features:
– Exciting gear & pipe themed ticket redemption game
– Colorful molded gears, transparent & colored pipe fittings, rubber ball
– Bright, attractive lighting provided by long last LEDs
– Each gear features different value ticket holes to aim for as they constantly spin around
– Easy-to-use push lever control; fun & appropriate for all ages!
– Three ways to win the big jackpot!
– 32″ LCD screen on top shows off current jackpot value, gameplay instructions and other animations
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; card swipe ready
– Bandai Namco’s Triple Turn is no longer in production, having been released in 2013. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!
See how Triple Turn works from our IAAPA 2012 video: