At it’s core, To Tha Net is a basketball arcade game. With four different operator-adjustable stages, players make as many shots as they can before the shot clock runs out to progress to the next level.
But, every basketball machine essentially does that. So what’s different here? The LCD backboard.
That’s right, To Tha Net features a large 65″ HD display for the backboard, as opposed to the typical art-plastered board with numerical LED counters. This “mixed reality” idea blends the best of the mechanical and the digital into one piece, encouraging both first and repeat play well beyond your typical basketball game. Dazzling graphics & animations are displayed as people play, clearly showing progress and scoring.
To Tha Net can link up to 16 units for tournament style, multiplayer excitement. The game is also available in a Jr. model that brings the same fun to kids!
Universal Space’s To Tha Net Features:
– A unique “mixed reality” twist on the classic basketball concept
– Basketball fun enhanced with a 65″ HD display as the backboard
– The screen is protected by a layer of plexiglass that has been tested for durability and
– Animations, scoring (for all players), and more are displayed to capture attention
– Crisp sound effects and music, bolstered by voice prompts to guide players through the game
– Backlit RGB LED T-molding & speakers to add that extra flash appeal
– Floor-based mechanical door stops the balls when the game is over
– Four stages to play with operator-adjustable difficulty levels
– Link up to 16 cabinets
– Ticket redemption option
– Comes with a single coin slot; card swipe compatible
– Also available in a “Junior” kids model!
– Ask about customized cabinet artwork handled directly by PrimeTime Amusements