If you have visited an arcade in recent years, then chances are you’ve come across the Ticket Station by Benchmark Games. As the industry’s most reliable and attractive ticket eater, the modern models offer even more features to be excited about!
As technology has progressed, there are many different options in ticket redemption that are available beyond your traditional tickets. The new models have been designed as a versatile tool to adapt to these needs, retaining all of the capabilities & quality of the classic models while building on the product with new features.
The primary improvement that should be of interest to operators is the ability for the station to accept and recognize tickets of different lengths as well as multiple barcode styles! This is achieved with the new Learning Mode, where the unit will learn what specific tickets or barcodes should be accepted. Locations can program which bar codes will, or will not be accepted, allowing for the location to run limited-time promotions while bolstering security by preventing counterfeit receipts. It’s simple to program, allowing an operator to setup a special SD card in Windows that is quick to install and update the machine’s settings.
This allows it to work with the following uses:
- Tickets in/Standard receipt
- Tickets in/Card Swipe
- Tickets in/Choice of either a receipt
- OR values being applied to the card
On top of that, the Ticket Station has a new, bold look with a new art wrap and RGB LED lighting that draws attention to the machine whether it is being used or not. Now when a user inserts tickets, different digital audio cues will play, including a fun “munching” sound! LCD monitors also allow you to market different promotions, personalize birthday parties, food and beverage specials and so on.
With 1 to 4 stations available, you can upgrade the capacity at any time to meet the needs of your business. Need more than 4 stations in one box? Get a second one!
Benchmark Games’ Ticket Station Features:
– Fantastic update to the classic Ticket Stations that brings a plethora of features to the table
– No more weighing or hand counting masses of tickets! 13 tickets eaten per second ability
– Compatible with tickets, barcode receipts and card swipe/e-tickets
– Fresh and friendly artwork along with RGB LED lighting makes it easy to sight in any location
– Learning Mode allows it to learn and accept specific lengths of tickets that you use
– High capacity, automatic ticket eater & counter that prints thermal receipts that can be redeemed instead
– Features a patent pending Low-dust scissor cutter
– HD video monitor allows you to feature promotions, announcements, discounts and other marketing material
– Small footprint with 1 station per cabinet side. Start up with 1 station and upgrade to two, three or four at any time!
– Shredded tickets are deposited into a large bag inside the machine; “Bag-Full” sensor & alarm alerts staff for the need of a bag change. Holds over 250,000 sliced tickets!
– Red numerical LED counter on the front shows how many tickets have been counted; press a button to stop and print your receipt
– Receipts are printed on “tamper-proof” thermal paper and can only be redeemed at your location
– Self-cleaning mechanism delivers a high-pressure air blast every 1000 tickets keeps optos dust-free
– Includes Fail-Safe back-up systems to keep the machine running at all times with an independent computer system for each station and dual power supply units
– Self destruct protection (patent pending) with digital motors that provide torque control auto shutdown & restart
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Custom Marquee
– 220V power operation