The AC7805 change machine by American Changer is a bill & coin breaker that is in the same class as their AC7705 models but offers twice the bill dispensing capacity!
Also designed as a rear loader machine, the AC7805 is also the similar to the AC7802 models, just with the rear opening. It features an attractive decal and handles both bills and coins when breaking a larger bill down. Smaller bills of a single denomination are offered and as the operator you can program the breakdown between how many bills and coins are dispensed for the larger bill. They are a great combination to have near an ATM as most ATMs dispense $20 dollar bills and often customers need smaller amounts of change. Thanks to the versatility here, this unit eliminates your lost sales and attendant costs, driving up your profits! The larger capacity also means that this is better for busier locations. The machine is capable of vending either quarters or $1 coins.
American Changer’s AC7805 Features:
– Rear load change machine with stainless steel faceplate included!
– Made In The USA
– 2x Bill dispensers with 700 note capacity EACH (1,400 total; can only dispense one type of bill)
– Pyramid validator can take $1/$5/$10/$20; 500 bill/note stacker capacity
– Coin hopper holds up to 1,500 quarters or 1,000 $1 coins
– Outer casing is made from high security 12-gauge steel; the door, 7-gauge steel
– Out of service light activates in the case of a fault (low on tokens or other problem)
– Easy to transport
– Multi-button Control Board allows you to easily adjust the settings
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Custom art decal, text or casing color
– Custom cut faceplate
– International currency programming
– Drill resistant T-Handle
– High security hardened steel lock (Medeco brand)
– Audit Printer
– Contact Alarm (130 dB)
– CoinCo Vantage Validator & Stacker (holds 500 notes)
– MEI Validator & Stacker (takes $1-$20; holds 500 notes)
– MEI Validator & Stacker for $50 & $100 bills (also takes $1-$20; holds 500 notes)