The Sweet Land 4 candy/prize machine by Namco Amusements is the perfect piece to add a little ‘deliciousness’ to any location!
The game operates as a 1-4 player “pusher” style game that also features a crane/claw arm element to it. Instead of pushing coins however, you are grabbing and pushing real candy! The game features an automatic refill system, replenishing the sweets from the top hatch of the dome base into the rotating prize bay. Each playing station comes with numerical LCD displays & a two-push button system for the controls. To drive additional play, when the player gets the lucky chance to earn the mini Jackpot, the game also has “angel wings”, which will close and makes it easier for the player to collect even more tasty sweets!
Namco’s Sweet Land 4 Features:
– Part of Namco’s popular ‘Sweet Land’ series
– Elements of both a crane machine and object pusher – in this case, candy!
– Attractive cabinet design with a clear acrylic bubble on top allows users to see every angle of the candy bay
– 1-4 player stations maximizes the game’s earning potential
– Easy-to-use controls featuring two buttons: Scoop and Drop
– Single digit red numerical LED display shows how many chances you have left to play per credit (operator adjustable)
– Automatic refill system lets you stock more candy into the top for a hassle free setup
– Released in different editions such as the “Sakura Version” shown in the video below. Availability will vary.
– Namco’s Sweet LAnd 4 is no longer in production. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!
See how the Sweet Land 4 game works via our handy video: