Heart-pounding helicopter and battleship action blend together in Sink The Ship, a unique redemption game by Bandai Namco Amusements.
The way to play is straight-forward. Insert your credits and grab the joystick to command your helicopter on a fly-by bombing run. First, navigate the claw machine style mechanism over to the bomb bay (filled with bright colored ping pong balls). Hit the Catch button to grab as many ‘bombs’ as you can then fly over to the ocean battlefield. You will see six battleships and sixty-four target holes that the balls can fall into. The more ‘hits’ on the battleships that you get, the more points you win and thus tickets! If you can sink multiple ships with one drop, you can earn an extra exciting ticket bonus.
What Makes Sink The Ship Special?
– Another great exclusive experience that offers electro-mechanical fun
– Unique Helicopter claw design with animated LED blades and a scoop-style claw
– Easy to use crane style controls with a joystick and button
– Grab the balls and dump them onto the playfield to “bomb” the targets
– Playfield features 64 targets, backlit with LEDs
– Full color spectrum LEDs built into the corner fixtures
– Features a plexiglass marquee PLUS a video display with awesome animations and game information
– Operator adjustable ticket payouts and claw strength
– Sink the ships for the biggest ticket payouts
– Ships with brightly colored ping pong balls, fully contained unit
– Includes a standard single slot coin door; card swipe ready
Check out Sink The Ship in action: