Get your kicks on Route 66 by bringing it to your game room! This listing is for the rotary crane model, which is made at 30″ wide.
The Route 66 crane series by S&B Toy/St. Louis Game Company is a sharp-looking claw game that sports quality electronics and mechanisms to provide for a versatile and high-earning device. The front features large and open glass face & sides, with the edges given RGB LED highlights. At 30″ in width, the Route 66 is compact enough to fit into just about any location and was designed primarily for small-sized plush toys and balls. As a rotary crane, a rotating disc-shaped platform provides a new dimension of challenge towards grabbing prizes, as those prizes will be constantly on the move, meaning that you need to time your magnetic claw drop at just the right moment!
This also works great as a ticket crane, where players can go for rolls of tickets. This is a proven money maker that shows no signs of abating.
Here is a quick look at the Route 66 rotary crane, produced by the manufacturer.
St. Louis Game Company’s Route 66 Crane [30″] Features:
– Iconic “Route 66″ theme appeals to the road trip nostalgia on an iconic highway
– 30” width, all-metal cabinet construction
– Large glass sides make for an optimal storefront piece
– Quality magnetic claw arm for grabbing small-sized plush & balls
– RGB LED lighting facade using licensed technology from Elaut; Chasing LEDs & change colors
– Simple joystick and button controls
– Backlit LCD built-into the control panel to show game information (credits inserted, game time)
– Digital sounds & music
– Hand-held keyboard controller inside of the machine makes for easy operator programming
– Dual interior security bars
– 100% skill-based options based upon ticket roll size
– Coin-operated; DBA ready. Dual coin acceptors also available as an option
– Also available in 25″, 30″, 36″ and 47″ sizes as a standard (non-rotary) crane