Where locations that feature a redemption game floor cater to kids, why not add a product that combines the best of both worlds – redemption and a kiddie ride – into one product? That’s what you get with Racing Jet by UNIS.
Instead of offering a video game as a part of the ride (as many modern kiddie rides do), this features a fully functional & enclosed electro-mechanical redemption game within the front part of the ride! The game is simple – your goal is to catch as many balls as you can in the rotating basket before the timer runs out. Balls are blown around the game chamber using a constant blast of air and operators can also adjust the time of each game/ride. While this is happening, the ride is swaying back and forth with child-appropriate, gentle motion.
Watch this brief demo of Racing Jet in action, via the manufacturer.
Universal Space’s Racing Jet Features:
– A kiddie ride and ticket redemption game in one!
– Cartoon style aircraft cabinet design with LED fixture highlights
– Single seat space for one rider
– Interactive electro-mechanical redemption game – rotate the wire basket to capture the balls
– 3D molded airplane & wire basket inside of the game
– Simply steering wheel/single button control
– Ping pong balls blown by air around the game chamber
– Gentle swaying motion for the duration of the ride
– Operator adjustable timers
– Coin or card swipe compatible