Prize Hub an major innovation for redemption game created by Bay Tek Games. This was designed and built in the USA to create redemption game rooms where there have never been game rooms before!
Each Prize Hub center is a self-contained, fully automated redemption desk that introduces a sleek, modern approach to the redemption market. It is easy-to-use, easy to restock and perfect for providing a wide variety of awesome prizes in a secure manner. Operators can easily expand the hub’s potential by adding up to two each of the Capsule, Spindle and Locker Hubs! Operators can also freely adjust the values on each prizes while customers use the touch-screen interface to pick and claim the prizes that they have the tickets for.
There are four types of hubs developed for this product:
Main Hub: Dimensions – 19.5”W x 33.5”D x 78.75” H. This is where the primary user interface is located with a 22″ touchscreen and the ticket eating or reading ability. Operators can upload an image of any product that they want using a USB stick/thumb drive interface. There are two editions of this available – Printer/Scanner for eating the tickets or scanning the Bay Tek Evolve QR code; and card reader for virtual tickets that are added to cards.
Capsule Hub: Dimensions – 34”W x 33.5”D x 78.75”H. As the name implies, this is designed for vending prizes in traditional capsules for tickets. It features 18 rotating capsule bins with a capacity of 110 2″ capsules per bin.
Spindle Hub: Dimensions – 23”W x 33.5”D x 78.75”H. Prizes hang from a circular metal spindle, much like a vending machine. 14 spindles can hold up to 14 prizes each, giving this a total capacity of 196 prizes.
Locker Hub: Dimensions – 17.5”W x 27.5”D x 78.75”H. Prizes are placed in secure ‘lockers’. Designed for high-value items. 5 total lockers are provided per hub, each featuring a secure locking system and LED lighting.
UPDATE: September 2018 – Bay Tek has launched Prize Hub Live. If you have a unit, check this tutorial on how to improve your Prize Hub for both yourself and your customers!
Bay Tek Games’ Prize Hub Features:
– Automate your redemption desk, expanding options for just about any location
– Modular design allows for additional ‘hubs’ to be connected, expanding available prize holdings
– Offer prizes from small toys to high-end electronics
– Easy to restock any hub module
– Main hub features a 22″ vertically mounted HD touchscreen features a user friendly interface for both customers and operators
– User selectable languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
– Compatible with: Deltronic Ticket Eaters; Major card reader systems (Core Casheless; Embed; Intercard; Sacoa) & Bay Tek’s new Evolve coupon system
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Bay Tek Evolve QR Code e-ticket system
– Security Package: Add security hasps to the back of each cabinet
– Marquee Bling Package: For additional attention