Tickets can work in capsules, just as well as small toys can. Jump into the fray of ticket rolls with the Mega Tickets game by Smart Industries.
Mega Tickets shares the same design concept as Smart’s Capsules House. The cabinets differ in color and artwork, but otherwise the game operation works the same. It’s a game that is easy to learn, fun to play, and tough to master. The playfield features six spots that are occupied by large 4″ prize capsules. Operators can place items such as ticket rolls or pre-valued e-ticket cards into the capsules. To play, simply add a credit to the game, push the button to start the arrow spinning then push it again to stop. If it stops on a prize, you win it!
For operators, you don’t need to worry about constantly restocking the machine. At the top of the cabinet is a bin stocked with additional prize capsules that the automated system refills when empty.
This one enjoys the additional appeal that is found with modern giant capsules. Most capsules found in redemption or bulk vending are only 1″ or 2″ in diameter, while these are 4″ in size.
Here’s the Mega Tickets & the Capsules House as seen at the IAAPA 2018 trade show event. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Smart Industries’ Mega Tickets Features:
– Jump right into the 4″ prize capsule craze, now with tickets!
– Not a vending machine – interactive redemption game!
– Attractive playfield features LED-backlighting and a large spinning mechanical arrow
– Easy-to-use single button play
– Six prize targets are located on the playfield
– Fully automated prize restocking system with overhead storage bin
– Stock with rolls of tickets at different values
– Plays fun digital music & sounds
– Ships with a standard coin slot; DBA ready; card swipe/RFID wristband compatible
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Dollar bill acceptor (DBA) from Pyramid, ICT or MEI
– 220V power
– Available for toy capsules as the Capsules House