Stop The Arrow At The Right Moment To Win
Installed Dimensions: H: 97″ W: 30″ D: 47.75″ Weight: CALL
Shipping Dimensions: H: 80″ W: 39″ D: 37″ Weight: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 1 yr. on PCB’s; 90 days for rest of unit. Freight damage not covered
Manufacturer: Smart Industries
Give large prize capsules a home with Capsules Houses by Smart Industries.
The Capsules House is another great redemption concept that is easy to learn, fun to play, and tough to master. The playfield features six spots that are occupied by large 4″ prize capsules. Operators can place anything that fits into each. To play, simply add a credit to the game, push the button to start the arrow spinning then push it again to stop. If it stops on a prize, you win it!
For operators, you don’t need to worry about constantly restocking the machine. At the top of the cabinet is a bin stocked with additional prize capsules that the automated system refills when empty.
This one enjoys the additional appeal that is found with modern giant capsules. Most capsules found in redemption or bulk vending are only 1″ or 2″ in diameter, while these are 4″ in size.
Here’s the Capsules House as seen at the IAAPA 2018 trade show event. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
– Jump right into the 4″ prize capsule craze
– Not a vending machine – interactive redemption game!
– Attractive playfield features LED-backlighting and a large spinning mechanical arrow
– Easy-to-use single button play
– Six prize targets are located on the playfield
– Fully automated prize restocking system with overhead storage bin
– Stock with any prize you want! Request the Mega Tickets version to go for rolls of tickets!
– Ships with a standard coin slot; card swipe/RFID wristband compatible
– Available in Blue or Pink
– “Mega Tickets” art for ticket rolls
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.