Oct-O-Score is a striking and attractive arcade “centerpiece” ticket redemption wheel game with huge appeal to players of all ages. Developed by Five Star Redemption, this Mega model is as big as it gets, with the cabinet standing at 12′ tall!
Players try to skillfully spin the vibrantly colored and brightly lit wheel in order accumulate points. You can play from 1 to 8 games (at a cost of 1 credit per game) at a time by pushing from 1 to 8 of the 8 buttons on the center control panel, and then also get a chance to win the progressive ticket jackpot bonus.
To play Oct-O-Score, players first press the flashing Start Button, then pull the flashing “Skill Spin” Lever to begin the wheel spin. Then while the wheel goes around and around, players then pull the flashing “Skill Stop” Lever to slow the spinning wheel, then pulls the Skill Stop Lever once again to try to stop the wheel on one of the “big points” sections!
Produced in four models: Jr., Grand, Mini-Mega and Mega, each getting progressively larger
Five Star Redemption’s Mega Oct-O-Score Features:
– Standing at 12′ tall (with the optional marquee), no other Oct-O-Score makes quite the impression as this one
– Exquisite molded fixtures cover the game from head to toe – even on the coin door!
– 1 to 8 games available, each with operator adjustable pricing
– Skill-based game with Skill Spin and Skill Stop controls
– Multiple big ticket values to play for adds incentive to repeat play
– Giant, 5-digit red numerical LED display to show the jackpot bonus
– Proven top earner for many redemption arcade venues
– Ships with standard coin mechanisms and ticket dispenser; card swipe ready
Want to see the Oct-O-Score in person? You can find it at the PrimeTime Arcade inside the X-Treme Action Park in Ft. Lauderdale, FL!
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Large molded marquee
See the Mega Oct-O-Score in action from our video: