Strike A Pose, Win Tickets In This Innovative Video Game
Installed Dimensions: H: 97″ W: 54″ D: 27″ Weight: TBA
(Depth is cabinet only, does not include player area)
Manufacturer: Touch Magix
Can you act like a mannequin? Are you up to the posing challenge? That’s the basis for the innovative video redemption game Mannequin Challenge by Touch Magix.
Using a complete body sensor camera, the player must mimic the poses that the game screen shows. A huge variety of entertaining and challenging poses are presented, with the game randomly picking several poses from the cache of available poses programmed into the game. These poses are up-to-date with pop culture, offering everything from famous movie poses to current dance moves like twerking. Players see their own silhouette as seen by the game sensor so they can line up correctly – the faster you do it, the more points you earn which translates into more tickets! Operators can also download additional poses for an extra cost.
See how the production model of the Mannequin Challenge works from our visit to Bowl Expo 2018. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
While the game was designed to award tickets for play, operators also have the option of adding a photo booth printing feature to the game as well! The camera will take four pictures of the user during play, showing their poses and print this out on a 4×6″ photo! This is a great up-sell option that if installed, provides the offer to players to purchase the photo for an additional cost.
– Exclusive to arcades!
– Uses a custom designed camera sensing system (similar to the Microsoft Kinect) that actively ‘sees’ the players
– Distinctive cabinet with an RGB LED lit marquee
– Footprint doesn’t take up a lot of space
– Single player – people can’t stop taking turns as they try and out-do their friends
– Dozens of fun and pop culture influenced poses are built into the game
– Smooth animations are shown on the 55″ HD monitor
– Play for the Super Ticket Bonus by getting all poses right in time
– Double pose challenges keep players on their toes
– Fun music, audio cues and voice overs entertain & help people as they play
– Additional poses can be downloaded from the manufacturer for a fee
– Ticket dispenser included
– Coin or card swipe compatible. Please specify which option you need when ordering
– “Interactive Photo Booth” option with included printer and photo media
Here is our first look at Mannequin Challenge from IAAPA 2017; showing an earlier build of the software and cabinet. Video available in 4K UHD:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.