Wheel based redemption games never go out of style and combined with a magician theme, this one is sure to be a colorful hit for your venue.
Magician’s Wheel is very easy to play – insert a credit and the wheel will begin to spin. Press the single button control to make the wheel stop – it will then slow down with the Magician descending. Where ever it stops, that’s your score for tickets or one of two bonuses. The “Bonus” prize will be exactly what the amount is set to, such as 1000 tickets; the “Magic” bonus changes on every play!
Magician’s Wheel as setup at the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Video available in 4k UHD!
Sega Amusements’ Magician’s Wheel Features:
– Inviting magic theme and wheel design is suitable for all ages
– Large cabinet with carnival/magic theming stands out
– Simple one-button control can be used by players of all abilities
– Multi-color LEDs within the main wheel barrier, button and magician create a mesmerizing light show
– Two special bonuses – a big ticket bonus (set by the operator) and a Magic bonus (changes on every game)
– Red & blue numerical LED displays show the ticket values
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door and two ticket dispensers
Check out Magician’s Wheel in action from IAAPA 2015: