A Compact Crane Made Just For Rubber Ducks
Installed Dimensions: H: 70″ W: 24″ D: 29″ Weight: 200 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 72″ W: 26″ D: 33″ Weight: 309 lbs.
Manufacturer: Coastal Amusements
For locations that don’t have a lot of extra room and want to jump onto the rubber ducky vending trend, check out Lucky Duck by Coastal Amusements.
Lucky Duck enjoys the same kind of mechanical and electrical hardware that makes the other Coastal Cranes so attractive to operators. They are designed for reliability and up-time so that operators can place them on location without a worry.
The Lucky Duck itself is made with an appealing yellow painted cabinet, sporting bathtub artwork on the marquee. Operators are free to feature any kind of rubber duck they want, whether it’s the traditional yellow or one of the more modern multi-color designs. The small claw is fitted with rubber tips and the crane can be set to either winner every time or standard play.
Check out the Lucky Duck as seen at the IAAPA 2017 trade show. Video available in 4K UHD!
– Small form factor makes it easy to install just about anywhere
– Bright yellow cabinet combined with the bathtub/rubber duckie theme makes for instant appeal
– Standard joystick/button controls
– Small claw mechanism w/ rubber tips for better grip
– Mirrored backglass makes the crane feel like it is larger
– Digital sounds play during attract or the game mode
– Reliable base electronics for more up-time
– Comes with two standard coin slots
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.