Take the kids on a fun safari with Sega’s innovative and trailblazing new “kid-tainment” game, Let’s Go Safari!
Kids will learn all about the animal kingdom as they drive down the busy educational highway. First you pick which animal you want to learn about (by driving into the left or right side of the tunnel), then you can drive around or into other cars before being presented with short videos that present some interesting facts about the animal that they have selected. Using the 1, 2, 3 & 4 buttons on the control panel, they can also set off fireworks or other fun actions during play; once the game reaches the end, the kids are presented with some fun quiz questions to see how much they have learned.
Check out Let’s Go Safari in action from it’s debut at IAAPA 2015.
Sega Amusements’ Let’s Go Safari Features:
– A true ‘edutainment’ title that blends arcade driving elements with fun videos about seven different animals
– Bright and colorful safari themed cabinet will capture
– Animals include the elephant, giraffe, panda, gorilla and dolphin
– Slow moving car means that even small children can enjoy the game
– Live action footage of each animal is shown while a voice over explains different fun facts
– Non-motion game with ample seating space for mom or dad to accompany the child
– Arcade quality steering wheel controls the action with control panel buttons providing fun surprises during gameplay