Kong has dominated the VR arcade scene for some time, and now its even bigger and badder with King Kong of Skull Island II by Raw Thrills.
At its core, King Kong of Skull Island II is a major content update to the original game, reusing the same cabinet (motion seats, wind effects, VR headsets, gesture tracking) but adding two incredible new levels to the mix. In fact, it is available both as a dedicated cabinet OR an upgrade kit! Kits come with the proper dongles needed to upgrade the software side, while also including new artwork so you can refresh and re-attract users to play.
This means that the game now comes with five thrilling levels, although the new additions feature a slingshot movement so players can blast the dinosaurs and other monsters that they encounter. Chapter 4 pits players against a herd of ferocious dinosaurs, chapter 5 takes them into the ocean where they’ll encounter sharks, squids and other harrowing creatures.
RAW THRILLS’ KING KONG OF SKULL ISLAND II VR FEATURES
- A sequel and major content update to Raw Thrills’ popular King Kong VR game
- Available as a dedicated cabinet or an upgrade kit (CALL FOR PRICING!)
- Updated cabinet artwork
- An arcade exclusive VR experience from one of the top arcade game developers in the world
- Officially licensed from DeVito Artworks LLC
- 5 action-packed chapters, each clocking in at about 3:30-4 minutes in length
- Interactive ride play via motion sensors to detect rider hand movements (NEW: Slingshot motion & attack)
- Immersive 4K graphics capture the vibrancy of the Skull Island environment
- 2X top-of-the-line HP Reverb 2 VR headsets which provide a resolution of 2160×2160
- 2X Motion seats powered by the AirRide motion system, an air compressor/bladder based system that ensures easy maintenance and a lower cost
- AirForce air jet system immerses players into the environment with gusts/blasts of wind
- Includes PPE facemask and sanitization wipe dispenser stations built in to the front – Allows for unattended play!
- 2X monitors; one plays a dynamic marquee, the 55″ on top shows gameplay clips (it does not show active gameplay, to incentivize people to try it); 43″ monitor underneath
- Graphics powered by dual HP supercomputer hardware, ensuring smooth gameplay and visuals
- Striking cabinet design that also employs RGB LEDs to capture additional attention
- Coin or card swipe compatible – please specify which one you need upon ordering
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?