It’s time to hang 10 as you take on a ‘bomb’ in Kahuna’s Big Wave by Jennison Entertainment Technologies. Just be careful so you don’t ‘eat it!’
Kahuna’s Big Wave is large and impressive redemption game that is all down to the player’s timing. At your control is a giant ball release button; what you are aiming for are the moving targets with a variety of ticket values and bonuses. Push the button to release the ball to ride along the “wave” towards the vertical conveyor of moving targets along the back. If you make it through, you’ll win the listed tickets or bonus. If not, the ball rides the “surf” and you’ll win a smaller value depending upon which hole and target the ball hits according to the screen below.
Timing is everything when trying to catch the Big Wave! The object is to correctly time the release of your ball to roll down the “Big Wave” and into one of several vertical moving targets. If you get your ball through the smaller targets – you could win one of two separate and independent bonus features – The Little Tiki Bonus or the Big Wave Bonus. If your ball rolls through a larger target, you will be awarded a fixed amount of tickets. If the ball bounces off the rear targets, there is still an opportunity for it to drop into one of several playfield targets with fixed ticket amounts or drop into the “Lava Bonus” hole. This two-player game features two 42” monitors and Hawaiian style drums and island music.
See the gnarly Kahuna’s Big Wave in action at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
There are also three bonus targets that you can hit: Lil’ Tiki (rewards an operator-adjustable number of tickets); Big Wave (hardest to win, but rewards the largest number of tickets while it puts on a gnarly Hawaiian light show) and the Lava Bonus (win additional balls that drop onto the playfield so you can win more tickets).
Jennison Entertainment’s Kahuna’s Big Wave Features:
– ‘Shoot the curls’ to big ticket winnings in this surfing and Hawaiian themed redemption game
– Single-button skill-based timing play
– 2 player stations built into one cabinet
– Covered in Hawaiian-style artwork, lit with a variety of colored LEDs
– Many targets to time your drop for, including a vertical conveyor at the back and digital targets on the bottom
– Two 42″ screens (one for each player) that shows animations, instructions and current target values
– Three unique bonuses to play for; values shown on giant red & green numerical LED displays
– Plays Hawaiian-themed music and sounds
– 2x physical ticket dispensers can be installed; eTicket compatible
– Compatible with standard single slot coin mechanisms or card swipe systems. Please specify what you need upon ordering.